(1) Keep the dry elongation constant.
(2) Reverse arc ignition method, arcing at 10-20mm at the front end of the weld bead.
(3) The joint is thinned to prevent the joint from melting.
2, close the arc
(1) keep the dry elongation unchanged.
(2) Close the arc at the edge of the weld pool.
The process of arcing and arcing, although the arcing and arcing process of CO2 is simple, if the quality requirements are met, it is necessary to master the standard operating process.
Arcing process: Press the torch switch with a certain distance between the wire end and the base metal before starting the arc. Keep the dry elongation stable during arcing. Because the temperature of the workpiece is low, and the arc preheating cannot be extended like manual welding, the reverse arc ignition method should be adopted to fully melt the weld bead.
Arc-receiving process: When CO2 welding is closed, the dry elongation should be kept constant, and the burning point should be pulled to the edge of the molten pool to stop the arc. The welder completes the burn-back, eliminates the ball, and delays the time. The arc protection process of gas protection.
3. Operation method
(1) Left welding method (right→left): small height, large width, small splash It is easy to observe the weld seam. The process of welding is stable and the gas-shielding effect is good (the non-ferrous metal must be left-welded), but the depth of penetration is shallow.
(2) Right welding method (left → right): Yu Gaoda, small width, large splash, easy to observe the molten pool, melting deep.
(3) Gun method: Zigzag shape grab.
(4) The fillet weld does not swing or swing slightly.
(5) Vertical angle welding, using a triangular gun.
(6) Welding torch transition: the molten pool stays on both sides,Transition in the first 1/3 of the molten pool.
(7) Gun angle: perpendicular to the weld bead, at an angle of 80-90° along the direction of the gun.
(8) Test plate: the gap is 2.0-2.5mm, and the arcing point is slightly smaller than the arcing point. No blunt edges, reverse deformation 1°.
Anti-angle is not melted - burnt through angle. Do not melt between the layers - pay attention to the gun angle.