The 4N25 family is an Industry Standard Single Channel Phototransistor Coupler.This family includes the 4N25/ 4N26/ 4N27/ 4N28. Each optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor.
These couplers are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed to comply with a 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage. This isolation performance is accomplished through special Vishay manufacturing process. Compliance to DIN EN 60747-5-2(VDE0884)/ DIN EN 60747-5-5 pending partial discharge isolation specification is available by ordering option1.
- • Isolation Test Voltage 5300 VRMS
- • Interfaces with Common Logic Families
- • Input-output Coupling Capacitance < 0.5 pF
- • Industry Standard Dual-in-line 6-pin Package
- • Lead-free component
- • Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
- • AC Mains Detection
- • Reed relay driving
- • Switch Mode Power Supply Feedback
- • Telephone Ring Detection
- • Logic Ground Isolation
- • Logic Coupling with High Frequency Noise Rejection