These diode-darlington optocouplers use a light emitting diode and an integrated high gain photon detector to provide 2500Volts RMS electrical isolation between input and output. Seperate connection for the photodiode bias and output darlington collector improve the speed up to a hundred times that of a conventional photo-darlington coupler by reducing the base-collector capacitance.
● High speed - DC to 300kBits/s operation
● High Common Mode Transient Immunity 10kV/µs typical
● TTL Compatible - 0.1V VOL typical
● Base access allows Gain Bandwidth Adjustment
● Low Input Current Requirement - 0.5mA
● High Current Transfer Ratio - 2000% typ.
● Open Collector Output
● 2500VRMS Withstand Test Voltage, 1 min
● 6N139 has improved noise shield which gives superior common mode rejection
● Options :-
10mm lead spread - add G after part no.
Surface mount - add SM after part no.
Tape&reel - add SMT&R after part no.
● All electrical parameters 100% tested
● Custom electrical selections available
● Line receivers
● Digital logic ground isolation
● Telephone ring detector
● Current loop receiver