The 6N138 and 6N139 devices each consists of an infrared emitting diode, optically coupled to a high gain split Darlington photo detector. They provide extremely high current transfer ratio between input and output, with access to a base terminal to adjust the gain bandwidth.
These devices are packaged in an 8-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD options.
• High current transfer ratio– 2000% typical
• High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 Vrms )
• Guaranteed performance from 0°C to 70°C
• Pb free and RoHS compliant.
• UL approved (No. 214129)
• VDE approved (No. 132249)
• SEMKO approved
• NEMKO approved
• DEMKO approved
• FIMKO approved
• CSA approved (No. 2037145)
• Digital logic ground isolation
• RS-232C line receiver
• Low input current line receiver
• Microprocessor bus isolation
• Current loop receiver