The ’AHC373 devices are octal transparent D-type latches designed for 2-V to 5.5-V VCCoperation.
When the latch-enable (LE) input is high, the Q outputs follow the data (D) inputs. When LE is low, the Q outputs are latched at the logic levels of the D inputs.
A buffered output-enable (OE) input can be used to place the eight outputs in either a normal logic state (high or low) or the high-impedance state. In the high-impedance state, the outputs neither load nor drive the bus lines significantly. The high-impedance state and increased drive provide the capability to drive bus lines without interface or pullup components.
• Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)