The 74HC374D is high-speed Si-gate CMOS devices and are pin compatible with low power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). They are specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC374D is octal D-type flip-flops featuring separate D-type inputs for each flip-flop and 3-state outputs for bus oriented applications. A clock (CP) and an output enable (OE) input are common to all flip-flops.
• 3-state non-inverting outputs for bus oriented applications
• 8-bit positive, edge-triggered register
• Common 3-state output enable input
• Independent register and 3-state buffer operation
• Output capability: bus driver
• ICCcategory: MSI