The ADG1436 is a monolithic CMOS device containing two independently selectable SPDT switches. An EN input on the LFCSP package is used to enable or disable the device. When disabled, all channels are switched off. Each switch conducts equally well in both directions when on and has an input signal range that extends to the supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked. Both switches exhibit break-before-make switching action for use in multiplexer applications.
1. 2Ω Max On Resistance over temperature.
2. Minimum distortion
3. 3 V logic-compatible digital inputs: VIH = 2.0 V, VIL = 0.8 V.
4. No VL logic power supply required.
5. Ultralow power dissipation: <0.03 µW.
6. 16-lead TSSOP and 16-lead 4 mm × 4mm LFCSP packages.
2Ω Max On Resistance
0.5Ω Max On Resistance Flatness
200mA continious current
33 V supply range
Fully specified at +12 V, ±15 V, ±5 V
No VL supply required
3 V logic-compatible inputs
16-lead TSSOP and 16-lead LFCSP packages
Automatic test equipment
Data aquisition systems
Audio signal routing