● Supply voltage range between 3 V and 36 V
● Low current consumption, 0.8 mA typ.
● Extremely large control range
● Low output saturation voltage, almost independent of load current
● Output current up to 70 mA (max. 100 mA)
● Output virtually short-circuit proof
● Wide common-mode voltage range
● Wide operating temperature range (TAF 2453 G)
● Pin-compatible to TBB 1458 B
● The characteristic curves of the electric parameters correspond to those of type TAE 1453 G
● Level converter
● Zero voltage switch
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.