The ADG408BNZ /ADG409 are monolithic CMOS analog multiplexers comprising eight single channels and four differential channels,respectively. The ADG408 switches one of eight inputs to a common output as determined by the 3-bit binary address lines A0, A1, and A2. The ADG409 switches one of four differential inputs to a common differential output, as determined by the 2-bit binary address lines A0 and A1. An EN input on both devices is used to enable or disable the device. When the device is disabled,all channels are switched off.
• 44 V supply maximum ratings
• VSS to VDD analog signal range
• Low on resistance (100 Ω maximum)
• Low power (ISUPPLY < 75 μA)
• Fast switching
• Break-before-make switching action
• Plug-in replacement for DG408/DG409