The ADV7180BST48Z automatically detects and converts standard analog baseband television signals compatible with worldwide NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards into 4:2:2 component video data compatible with the 8-bit ITU-R BT.656 interface standard.
• Qualified for automotive applications
• Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM color demodulation support
• One 10-bit ADC, 4× oversampling for CVBS, 2× oversampling
for Y/C mode, and 2× oversampling for YPrPb (per channel)
• 3 video input channels with on-chip antialiasing filter
• CVBS (composite), Y/C (S-Video), and YPrPb (component) video input support
• 5-line adaptive comb filters and CTI/DNR video enhancement