Compact DIP8-pin type of 60V to 600V load voltage
1. Compact 8-pin DIP size
The device comes in a compact (W) 6.4 × (L) 9.78 ×(H) 3.9 mm (W) .252×(L) .385×(H) .154 inch,8-pin DIP size (through hole terminal type).
2. Applicable for 2 Form A use as well as two independent 1 Form A use
3. Controls low-level analog signals
PhotoMOS feature extremely low closed circuit offset voltage to enable control of low-level analog signals without distortion.
4. High sensitivity and high speed response
Can control max. 0.6 A load current with 5 mA input current. Fast operation speed of typ. 0.65 ms (AQW212).
5. Low-level off state leakage current of max. 1 µA
6. Wide variation of load voltage 60V to 600V