The H11N1SVM series has a high speed integrated circuit detector optically coupled to an AlGaAs infrared emitting diode. The output incorporates a Schmitt trigger, which provides hysteresis for noise immunity and pulse shaping. The detector circuit is optimized for simplicity of operation and utilizes an open collector output for maximum application flexibility.
• High data rate, 5 MHz typical (NRZ)
• Free from latch up and oscilliation throughout voltage and temperature ranges.
• Microprocessor compatible drive
• Logic compatible output sinks 16 mA at 0.5 V maximum
• Guaranteed on/off threshold hysteresis
• Wide supply voltage capability, compatible with all popular logic systems
• High common mode transient immunity, 2000 V/μs minimum
• Underwriter Laboratory (UL) recognized—file #E90700
• VDE recognized – File#102497 – Add option V (e.g., H11N1VM)
• Logic to logic isolator
• Programmable current level sensor
• Line receiver—eliminate noise and transient problems
• A.C. to TTL conversion—square wave shaping
• Interfaces computers with peripherals
• Isolated power MOS driver for power supplies