The INA126 and INA2126 are precision instrumentation amplifiers for accurate, low noise differential signal acquisition. Their two-op-amp design provides excellent performance with very low quiescent current (175µA/chan.). This, combined with wide operating voltage range of ±1.35V to ±18V, makes them ideal for portable instrumentation and data acquisition systems.
● LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 175µA/chan.
● WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±1.35V to ±18V
● LOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 250µV max
● LOW OFFSET DRIFT: 3µV/°C max
● LOW NOISE: 35nV/√Hz
● LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 25nA max
● 8-PIN DIP, SO-8, MSOP-8 SURFACE- MOUNT DUAL: 16-Pin DIP, SO-16, SSOP-16
● INDUSTRIAL SENSOR AMPLIFIER: Bridge, RTD, Thermocouple
● PHYSIOLOGICAL AMPLIFIER: ECG, EEG, EMG
● MULTI-CHANNEL DATA ACQUISITION
● PORTABLE, BATTERY OPERATED SYSTEMS