The INA139 and INA169 are high-side, unipolar, current shunt monitors. Wide input common-mode voltage range, high-speed, low quiescent current, and tiny SOT23 packag ing enable use in a variety of applications. Input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent and can range from 2.7V to 40V for the INA139 and 2.7V to 60V for the INA169. Quiescent current is only 60µA, which permits connecting the power supply to either side of the current measurement shunt with minimal error.
● COMPLETE UNIPOLAR HIGH-SIDE CURRENT MEASUREMENT CIRCUIT
● WIDE SUPPLY AND COMMON-MODE RANGE
● INA139: 2.7V to 40V
● INA169: 2.7V to 60V
● INDEPENDENT SUPPLY AND INPUT COMMON MODE VOLTAGES
● SINGLE RESISTOR GAIN SET
● LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT (60µA typ)
● SOT23-5 PACKAGE
● CURRENT SHUNT MEASUREMENT: Automotive, Telephone, Computers
● PORTABLE AND BATTERY-BACKUP SYSTEMS
● BATTERY CHARGERS
● POWER MANAGEMENT
● CELL PHONES
● PRECISION CURRENT SOURCE
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.