• N-channel, normal level
• Excellent gate charge x R DS(on) product (FOM)
• Very low on-resistance R DS(on)
• 175 °C operating temperature
• Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
• Qualified according to JEDEC for target application
• Halogen-free according to IEC61249-2-21
• Ideal for high-frequency switching and synchronous rectification
On April 1st, 1999, Siemens Semiconductors became Infineon Technologies. A dynamic more flexible company geared towards success in the competitive, ever-changing world of microelectronics.
Infineon is a leading global designer, manufacturer and supplier of a broad range of semiconductors used in various microelectronic applications. Infineon's product portfolio consists of logic products, including digital, mixed-signal, and analog integrated circuits, as well as discrete semiconductor products.