International Rectifier's IRAMS10UP60A is an Integrated Power Module developed and optimized for electronic motor control in appliance applications such as washing machines and refrigerators. Plug N Drive technology offers an extremely compact, high performance AC motor-driver in a single isolated package for a very simple design.
A built-in temperature monitor and over-temperature/over-current protection, along with the short-circuit rated IGBTs and integrated under-voltage lockout function, deliver high level of protection and fail-safe operation.
The integration of the bootstrap diodes for the high-side driver section, and the single polarity power supply required to drive the internal circuitry, simplify the utilization of the module and deliver further cost reduction advantages.
• Integrated Gate Drivers and Bootstrap Diodes.
• Temperature Monitor
• Temperature and Overcurrent shutdown
• Fully Isolated Package.
• Low VCE (on) Non Punch Through IGBT Technology
• Under-voltage lockout for all channels
• Matched propagation delay for all channels
• Low side IGBT emitter pins for current conrol
• Schmitt-triggered input logic
• Cross-conduction prevention logic
• Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity