The LD1085V is a low drop voltage regulator able to provide up to 3 A of output current.Dropout is guaranteed at a maximum of 1.2 V at the maximum output current, decreasing at lower loads. The LD1085V is pin to pin compatible with the older 3-terminal adjustable regulators, but has better performances in term of drop and output tolerance.
• Typical dropout 1.3 V (at 3 A)
• Three terminal adjustable or fixed output
voltage 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V.
• Automotive grade product: adjustable VOUT
only in TO-220 full pack package
• Guaranteed output current up to 3 A
• Output tolerance ± 1 % at 25°C and ± 2 % in full
• Internal power and thermal limit
• Wide operating temperature range -40 °C to 125 °C
• Package available: TO-220, TO-220FP,DPAK, D2PAK, D2PAK/A
• Pinout compatibility with standard adjustable VREG