The LM2576SX-ADJ series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3A load with excellent line and load regulation.These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and an adjustable output version.
• 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and Adjustable Output Versions
• Specified 3A Output Current
• Wide Input Voltage Range, 40V Up to 60V for HV Version
• Requires Only 4 External Components
• 52 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
• TTL Shutdown Capability, Low Power Standby Mode
• Uses Readily Available Standard Inductors