) consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputscan be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
• Low Input Bias Current . . . 25 nA Typ
• Low Input Offset Current . . . 3 nA Typ (LM139)
• Low Input Offset Voltage . . . 2 mV Typ
• Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage . . . ±36 V
• Low Output Saturation Voltage
• Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS