The MAX809 and MAX810TTRG are cost−effective system supervisor circuits designed to monitor VCC in digital systems and provide a reset signal to the host processor when necessary. No external components are required.
• Precision VCC Monitor for 1.5 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, and 5.0 V Supplies
• Precision Monitoring Voltages from 1.2 V to 4.9 V Available
in 100 mV Steps
• Four Guaranteed Minimum Power−On Reset Pulse Width Available
(1 ms, 20 ms, 100 ms, and 140 ms)
• RESET Output Guaranteed to VCC = 1.0 V.
• Low Supply Current
• Compatible with Hot Plug Applications
• VCC Transient Immunity
• No External Components
• Wide Operating Temperature: −40°C to 105°C
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant