The Texas Instruments MSP430F2131IDW family of ultra-low-power microcontrollers consist of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The architecture, combined with five low-power modes, is optimized to achieve extended battery life in portable measurement applications. The device features a powerful 16-bit RISC CPU, 16-bit registers, and constant generators that contribute to maximum code efficiency.The digitally controlled oscillator (DCO) allows wake-up from low-power modes to active mode in less than 1μs.The MSP430F2131IDW series is an ultra-low-power mixed signal microcontroller with a built-in 16-bit timer, versatile analog comparator, and sixteen I/O pins.
• Low Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
• Ultra-Low Power Consumption
– Active Mode: 250 μA at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
– Standby Mode: 0.7 μA
– Off Mode (RAM Retention): 0.1μA
• Ultra-Fast Wake-Up From Standby Mode in Less Than 1μs
• 16-Bit RISC Architecture, 62.5-ns Instruction Cycle Time