TheNE555monolithic timing circuit isa highlystable controller capableofproducingaccuratetime delays or oscillation. In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistorandcapacitor. For astableoperationasanoscillator, the free running frequency and the duty cycle are both accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. The circuit may be triggered and reset on falling waveforms, and the output structure can source or sink up to 200mA. The NE555 is available in plastic and ceramic minidip packageand in a 8-leadmicropackage and inmetal can package version.
- • Timing from Microseconds to Hours
- • Astable or Monostable Operation
- • Adjustable Duty Cycle
- • TTL - Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA
- • Temperature Stability of 0.005% per oC
- • Direct Replacement for Signetics NE555 Timer
- • Precision timing
- • Pulse generation
- • Sequential timing
- • Time delay generation
- • Pulse width modulation
- • Pulse position modulation
- • Missing pulse detector
IF you want know more about NE555 please downloadNE555 datasheet pdf.