OPA2336UA series microPower CMOS operational amplifiers are designed for battery-powered applications. They operate on a single supply with operation as low as 2.1V.The output is rail-to-rail and swings to within 3mV of the supplies with a 100kΩ load. The common-mode range extends to the negative supply—ideal for single-supply applications. Single, dual, and quad versions have identical specifications for maximum design flexibility.
• Single-Supply Operation
• Rail-To-Rail Output (Within 3mv)
• Micropower: Iq = 20μA/Amplifier
• Microsize Packages
• Low Offset Voltage: 125μV Max
• Specified From Vs = 2.3v To 5.5v
• Single, Dual, And Quad Versions