The OPA656 combines a very wideband, unity-gain stable voltage-feedback op amp with a FET-input stage to offer an ultra high dynamic-range amplifier for ADC (Analog-to-Digital Converter) buffering and transimpedance applications. Extremely low DC errors give good precision in optical applications.
● 500MHz UNITY-GAIN BANDWIDTH
● LOW INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 2pA
● LOW OFFSET AND DRIFT: ±0.25mV, ±2µV/°C
● LOW DISTORTION: 74dB SFDR at 5MHz
● HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT: 70mA
● LOW INPUT VOLTAGE NOISE: 7nV/√Hz
● WIDEBAND PHOTODIODE AMPLIFIERS
● SAMPLE-AND-HOLD BUFFERS
● CCD OUTPUT BUFFERS
● ADC INPUT BUFFERS
● WIDEBAND PRECISION AMPLIFIERS
● TEST AND MEASUREMENT FRONT ENDS
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.