The SN74AHC1G04 contains one inverter gate. The device performs the Boolean function Y = A.
• Operating Range 2 V to 5.5 V
• Max tpd of 6.5 ns at 5 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
• ±8-mA Output Drive at 5 V
• Schmitt-Trigger Action at All Inputs Makes the
Circuit Tolerant for Slower Input Rise and Fall
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• Ethernet Switches
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.