This quadruple bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.
The SN74ALVC125 features independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input is high.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
• Operates from 1.65 V to 3.6 V
• Max tpd of 2.8 ns at 3.3 V
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Latch-up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
• ESD Performance Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)