This bus buffer gate is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G125 device is a single line driver with a 3-state output. The output is disabled when the output-enable (OE) input is high.
The CMOS device has high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a broad VCC operating range.
The SN74LVC1G125 device is available in a variety of packages including the ultra-small DPW package with a body size of 0.8 mm × 0.8 mm.
• Available in the Ultra Small 0.64-mm2
Package (DPW) With 0.5-mm Pitch
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Provides Down Translation to VCC
• Max tpd of 3.7 ns at 3.3 V
• Low Power Consumption, 10-μA Max ICC
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down
Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA
Per JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
– 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
– 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
• Cable Modem Termination System
• High-Speed Data Acquisition and Generation
• Military: Radar and Sonar
• Motor Control: High-Voltage
• Power Line Communication Modem
• SSD: Internal or External
• Video Broadcasting and Infrastructure:
• Video Broadcasting: IP-Based Multi-Format
• Video Communications System
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.