The TDA7388 is a new technology class AB Audio Power Amplifier in Flexiwatt 25 package designed for high end car radio applications.
Thanks to the fully complementary PNP/NPN output configuration the TDA7388 allows a rail to rail output voltage swing with no need of bootstrap capacitors. The extremely reduced components count allows very compact sets.
- •high output power capability
- •4 x 41w/4ω max.
- •4 x 25w/4ω @ 14.4v, 1khz, 10%
- •low distortion
- •low output noise
- •st-by function
- •mute function
- •automute at min. supply voltage detection
- •low external component count:
- –internally fixed gain (26db)
- –no external compensation
- –no bootstrap capacitors.
- •Output Short Circuit to GND, TO VS, Across the Load
- •Very Inductive Loads
- •Overrating Chip Temperature With Soft Thermal Limiter
- •Load Dump Voltage
- • Fortuitous Open GND