The TL084CN JFET-input operational amplifier is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. The TL084CN JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The device feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. Offset adjustment and external compensation options are available within the TL08x family.
The C-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The I-suffix devices are characterized for operation from −40°C to 85°C. The Q-suffix devices are characterized for operation from −40°C to 125°C. The M-suffix devices are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of −55°C to 125°C.
• Input Offset Voltage Options of 6.0 mV and 15 mV Max
• Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA
• Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 pA
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/ms
• Low Supply Current: 1.4 mA per Amplifier
• High Input Impedance: 1012 W