The TLC77xx family of micropower supply voltage supervisors provide reset control, primarily in microcomputer and microprocessor systems.
• Power-On Reset Generator
• Automatic Reset Generation After Voltage
• Precision Voltage Sensor
• Temperature-Compensated Voltage Reference
• Programmable Delay Time by External
• Supply Voltage Range . . . 2 V to 6 V
• Defined RESET Output from VDD ≥ 1 V
• Power-Down Control Support for Static RAM
With Battery Backup
• Maximum Supply Current of 16 µA
• Power Saving Totem-Pole Outputs
• Temperature Range . . . Up to –55°C to 125°C
• Medical Imaging
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.