The TMDS351 is a 3-port digital video interface (DVI) or high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) switch that allows up to 3 DVI or HDMI ports to be switched to a single display terminal. Four TMDS channels, one hot plug detector, and a digital display control (DDC) interface are supported on each port. Each TMDS channel supports signaling rates up to 2.5 Gbps to allow 1080p resolution in 12-bit color depth.
• Compatible with HDMI 1.3a
• Supports 2.5 Gbps Signaling Rate for 480i/p, 720i/p, and 1080i/p Resolutions up to 12-Bit Color Depth
• Integrated Receiver Termination
• Selectable Receiver Equalization to Accommodate to Different Input Cable Lengths
• Intra-Pair Skew < 40 ps
• Inter-Pair Skew < 65 ps
• HBM ESD Protection Exceeds 8 kV to TMDS Inputs
• 3.3-V Fixed Supply to TMDS I/Os
• 5-V Fixed Supply to HPD, DDC, and Source Selection Circuits
• 64-Pin TQFP Package
• ROHS Compatible and 260°C Reflow Rated
• Digital TV
• Digital Projector
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.