The TPS20xxC power-distribution switch family is intended for applications such as USB where heavy capacitive loads and short-circuits are likely to be encountered. This family offers multiple devices with fixed current-limit thresholds for applications between 0.5 A and 2 A.
• Single Power Switch Family
• Pin for Pin with Existing TI Switch Portfolio
• Rated currents of 0.5 A, 1 A, 1.5 A, 2 A
• ±20% Accurate, Fixed, Constant Current Limit
• Fast Over-Current Response – 2 µs
• Deglitched Fault Reporting
• Output Discharge When Disabled
• Reverse Current Blocking
• Built-in Softstart
• Ambient Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
• USB Ports/Hubs, Laptops, Desktops
• High-Definition Digital TVs
• Set Top Boxes
• Short-Circuit Protection
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.