The TPS769xx family of low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulators offers the benefits of low dropout voltage, ultralow-power operation, and miniaturized packaging. These regulators feature low dropout voltages and ultralow quiescent current compared to conventional LDO regulators. Offered in a 5-terminal small outline integrated-circuit SOT-23 package, the TPS769xx series devices are ideal for micropower operations and where board space is at a premium.
● 100-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
● Available in 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 2.7-V, 2.8-V, 3.0-V, 3.3-V,
and 5-V Fixed-Output and Adjustable Versions
● Only 17 µA Quiescent Current at 100 mA
● 1 µA Quiescent Current in Standby Mode
● Dropout Voltage Typically 71 mV at 100mA
● Over Current Limitation
● –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
● 5-Pin SOT-23 (DBV) Package
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.