The VIPer22A combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage Power MOSFET on the same silicon chip. Typical applications cover off line power supplies for battery charger adapters, standby power supplies for TV or monitors, auxiliary supplies for motor control, etc. The internal control circuit offers the following benefits:
– Large input voltage range on the VDD pin accommodates changes in auxiliary supply voltage. This feature is well adapted to battery charger adapter configurations.
– Automatic burst mode in low load condition.
– Overvoltage protection in hiccup mode.
- ·Fixed 60 kHz switching frequency
- ·9 V to 38 V wide range VDDvoltage
- ·Current mode control
- · Auxiliary undervoltage lockout with hysteresis
- ·High voltage start-up current source
- ·Overtemperature, overcurrent and overvoltage protection with auto-restart