The new generation of information technology and manufacturing industry will accelerate the integration of business models and production systems, and promote technology applications, platform construction, and model changes in the convergence field. The innovation of the industry continues to make breakthroughs, and the integration of the two industries is moving towards a new stage of hoof.
Looking forward to 2019, the new generation of information technology continues to innovate and apply, the supporting ability of the technology industry is continuously enhanced, and the industrial Internet platform system is accelerated, and the "double-creative" platform becomes The core carrier of manufacturing resources and capacity supply and demand docking, the data-driven production model is emerging, and the industrial digital economy is accelerating.
(1) Continuous innovation and application of new-generation information technology, and the support capability of the integrated technology industry is continuously enhanced. In 2018, a new generation of information technology innovation is active. Accelerate the integration and penetration of various fields of manufacturing, and improve the level of intelligence in R&D, design and manufacturing.
One is the continuous development and growth of the industrial software industry, simulation design The pace of research and development and industrialization of core key industrial software such as embedded configuration and manufacturing execution is accelerating, the trend of traditional industrial software cloudization is obvious, and new industrial software such as industrial APP is developing towards customization, platformization and systemization.
Second is industrial big data innovative application acceleration, timing database for specific industrial scenarios, mining tools, analysis models, etc. Industrial big data products are increasingly rich.
The third is the deep integration of artificial intelligence and industry.Intelligent equipment such as industrial robots, high-end CNC machine tools, and additive manufacturing continues to emerge, and the level of professionalization of system solutions for intelligent manufacturing units and intelligent production lines continues to increase.
Looking forward to 2019, a new generation of information technology will promote the development of manufacturing to the Internet of Everything, software definition, data-driven, platform support, intelligent leadership, etc. The fusion technology industry such as software, industrial big data, and industrial intelligence will become a solid foundation for supporting the digital transformation and upgrading of manufacturing.
(2) The industrial Internet innovation development project has highlighted the use of tie, and the industrial Internet platform system has been accelerated. In 2018, the construction and application of industrial Internet platforms will be expanded to a deeper level. First, the overall development of China's industrial Internet platform and international synchronization, in the data collection, IaaS deployment, PaaS environment construction, industrial APP cultivation and other aspects have made progress. Second, the industrial Internet platform actively builds a community of developers, fostering an open and shared, resource-rich, and innovative industrial APP development ecosystem.Third, the pace of the cloud and the platform on the industrial enterprises has accelerated.
Looking forward to 2019, the industrial Internet platform equipment management capabilities, industrial mechanism model packaging capabilities, application service development capabilities and cross-platform service invocation capabilities will be greatly improved, based on The innovation and application ecology of the platform will become increasingly mature, and platform construction and application promotion will move to a wider, higher and deeper level.
(3) Accelerated upgrade of manufacturing "double innovation", "double creation" platform has become the core carrier of manufacturing resources and capacity supply and demand docking. In 2018, online convergence of manufacturing resources, networked sharing of manufacturing capabilities, platform-based innovation of manufacturing models, and ecological development of manufacturing clusters accelerated the “double innovation” of manufacturing.
One is to promote the digitalization of enterprise innovation and entrepreneurship elements, system integration, business synergy, and enhance the level of collaboration among large and medium-sized enterprises.
The second is to promote the onlineization and marketization of manufacturing resources and capabilities such as R&D, production and incubation of the whole society, reduce the threshold for innovation and entrepreneurship of SMEs, and foster the openness and sharing of resources and manufacturing capabilities based on data-driven, efficient supply and demand matching. A new model of trading.
The third is to focus on R&D, manufacturing, and organizational management innovation, accelerate industrial production to intelligent, flexible and service-oriented, and accelerate Organizational management is flat, customized, and self-organized.
The fourth is to promote the "double creation" platform of manufacturing industry in the industrial cluster area, and drive construction A group of “double-creative” demonstration zones with distinctive industry characteristics and strong brand influence.
Looking forward to 2019, the industrial Internet is "double creation" The role of empowerment will be further highlighted, and the “double creation” platform for manufacturing industry will become the core carrier for technology joint research and talent cultivation, resource coordination and supply and demand docking.
(4) The pace of digital transformation of traditional industries is accelerating, and the data-driven production model is emerging. In 2018, the traditional industry promoted the transformation of R&D, design, production, marketing, supply and service systems through digital transformation, and accelerated the pace of digital transformation. On the one hand, industrial network transformation, industrial data collection, and digital upgrade of equipment accelerate the digital transformation process of traditional industries. On the other hand, digital applications accelerate the pace of enterprise transformation and upgrading, and promote enterprises to achieve accurate response requirements, dynamic resource allocation, and efficient business collaboration.
Looking forward to 2019, enterprises will gradually deepen the application of data resources, and continuously strengthen the deep integration of information technology and business technology to achieve technology-driven production to "technology +Business + Data" drives production shifts.
(5) New Internet-based formats continue to emerge, and the industrial digital economy is accelerating. In 2018, the manufacturing industry and the Internet accelerated integration in terms of development concepts, business models, and production systems.It has spawned a number of emerging formats of integrated development.
First, China's manufacturing sharing economy has begun to take shape, and a number of open sharing platforms based on the Internet have developed rapidly.
Second, industrial e-commerce applications have become increasingly popular and deepened, and a number of industrial e-commerce platforms have emerged. The proportion of e-commerce applications in industrial enterprises has increased significantly. According to statistics, China's key points The proportion of e-commerce applications in the typical enterprise procurement chain reached 35.87%, and the proportion of e-commerce applications in the sales of typical enterprises in key industries reached 38.16%.
The third is the leading enterprises in manufacturing, logistics, Internet and other industries to take advantage of credit information, build a financial and financial platform for integration of industry and finance, and provide credit loans and financial leasing for manufacturing enterprises. Financial services such as pledge guarantees and equity crowdfunding financing.
Looking forward to 2019, new Internet-based formats will continue to emerge.Promote accurate matching of supply and demand, reduce economic operation costs, improve economic operation efficiency, and reconstruct the industrial digital economic form, and promote the industrial digital economy to evolve to a more precise division of labor, a more rational structure, a more advanced form, and a broader space.
(1) Improve the platform system and promote the industrial Internet and manufacturing industry" Double innovation" synergistic development. First, support the experimental test environment and test bed construction of the industrial Internet platform, promote the functional iteration of the industrial Internet platform, service innovation, industry landing and intelligent evolution and upgrade, and cultivate a number of cross-industry inter-disciplinary industrial Internet platforms and specific industries and specific regions. Enterprise-class industrial internet platform. The second is to guide the industrial Internet platform to strengthen standard mutual recognition, protocol compatibility, data sharing and business collaboration, promote cross-platform calls and subscriptions of industrial mechanism models, industrial micro-services, and industrial APPs, and create a systematic and multi-level industrial Internet platform system. The third is to promote the construction of “double innovation” platform for manufacturing around the areas of factor convergence, capacity opening, model innovation and regional cooperation.
(2) Promote digital transformation and accelerate the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries. First, lay a solid foundation for technical support, accelerate the construction of an internationally advanced, safe and controllable core technology system, build a technical joint research platform around the critical equipment and product intelligence needs, support automatic control and intelligent sensing devices, systems, and core chip technology. R&D and industrialization. The second is to increase the digitalization of enterprises, promote the integration of various networks, control systems, management software and data platforms within the enterprise, accelerate the intelligent transformation of production equipment and business processes in key industries, and promote the high-end, flexible and agile core business. Chemical. The third is to accelerate the transformation of the organizational model of the enterprise, and promote the establishment of a new organizational structure of flat, networked, and flexible, and a new organizational management model of innovation and responsibility. Establish innovative incentive mechanisms to promote enterprises to develop new products, open new businesses, open up new markets, and achieve sharing of innovation results and profit sharing.
(3) Strengthen the industrial digital economy and foster new kinetic energy for economic development.First, in accordance with the principle of actively promoting, gradually standardizing, and strengthening guidance, properly handle the relationship between encouraging innovation and strengthening supervision. By deepening reform, simplifying administration and decentralization, and accelerating the cultivation of a new generation of information technology and manufacturing industries, the new format and new development mode. The second is to promote the horizontal integration of R&D and design, customer relationship management, supply chain management and marketing services among industrial enterprises, and to enhance the design, manufacturing, business and resource synergy between upstream and downstream enterprises in the industry chain. The third is to promote the development of home appliances, furniture, clothing, home textiles and other industries to dynamically sense the real-time response to consumer demand for large-scale personalized customization model. The fourth is to encourage aircraft, shipbuilding and other industries to enhance the modular design, flexible manufacturing and customized service capabilities of high-end products and equipment. The fifth is to support the development of online services for industrial design, rapid prototyping, mold development and product customization for small and medium-sized enterprises, and foster small-scale personalized customization models such as “Internet +” new hand workshops.
(4) Stimulate the vitality of the market and establish a new ecology of cross-border collaboration. The first is to build a system of development of science, technology, and finance. The second is to deepen the reform of the institutional mechanism for the transformation of scientific research achievements in universities and research institutes.The third is to promote the interactive development of manufacturing and production services. The fourth is to give full play to the advantages of industrial alliances.
(5) Improve the policy system and optimize the environment for the integration of the two. The first is to strengthen the top design. Accelerate research and development of guidance on the development of a new generation of information technology and manufacturing integration, clearly promote the ideas, overall objectives, key tasks and safeguards, and provide macro guidance for the deep integration of the two. The second is to improve laws and regulations. In response to issues such as conflicts of interest and lack of supervision caused by the application of a new generation of information technology, we conduct forward-looking research on legal reserves and guide relevant departments to accelerate management and business innovation. The third is to improve the comprehensive standardization system in the fields of Internet of Things, cloud computing, big data, artificial intelligence, and network security, and accelerate research on system interconnection and interoperability in related fields, data resource sharing, product equipment identification, management operation and maintenance services, and information network security. Relevant standards. The fourth is the way of innovation support. Strengthen policy co-ordination, focus on multi-sectoral policy coordination and departmental policy linkages, and comprehensively apply policies such as fiscal, taxation, science and technology, finance, and industry, as well as standards, pilots, special projects, and engineering.Increase policy support for relevant companies and institutions.