The era of artificial intelligence will be the era

Share
/ 2019-01-29 / News

The development of the Internet is an unpredictable era. In the early stage, due to the influence of traditional industries, it was generally a big fish to eat small fish. Later, when the industrial development entered a period of relative balance, the product quality and performance converge, and the "big fish" did not eat "small". "Fish" has become the "new rule of fast fish to eat slow fish" because the market competition law has gradually become the king who masters the core technology and leads the product upgrade. Each era has its own specific development characteristics, and now we have entered the era of artificial intelligence, I believe that in the future will be the wrong fish for fish.

The era of fast fish eating slow fish lasted for a long time, fast fish eat slow fish" is the famous saying of Cisco CEO Chambers, he believes that "in InteRnet economy, big companies don't necessarily beat small companies, but they will beat slow. For example, Kodak, a world-class industrial giant, a huge enterprise that lasted for a hundred years of glory, died of regret as a slow fish. In its heyday, blind optimism and complacency made the strategy of slowing down one step in the strategy of transformation, missing valuable business opportunities, and ultimately lost in the death of digital film.

The foresight of foreign Kodak, the domestic 100-year-old Botou match factory, and so on, allowed the company to further strengthen the status of “faster is king” at that time, and the speed became the basic survival rule of the enterprise at that time. Therefore, enterprises must highlight a "fast" word, pursue fast and slow, and strive to respond quickly to market changes.

Weibo is the first mature existence, but fast hands, vibrato, and can rise quickly in a short period of time, and have an impact on Weibo, for example, a few days ago, the vibrato has been newly launched on the graphic function, and There is a tendency to distribute graphics to recommendations. This downward-compatible method of vibrato is very interesting, but I don’t know if his new trick will cause a wide range of damage.

In the era of the Internet, differentiated innovation has sprung up everywhere, and stifling is still going on. A variety of products are competing, but really need real innovation, only innovation is the most important way to survive in the fight. In the e-commerce field that Tencent has not done, the use of innovation consciousness through the super low price, the flow cost is reduced to the lowest, not only a good survival but also quickly became a unicorn. Both Mobai and ofo did not win the position. Harrow bicycles succeeded in breaking through the strategy of “urban encircling the city”. All of these indicate that the sense of innovation can also win the way out of this fight.

In the future, the development of the Internet industry is not that big fish eat small fish or fast fish eat slow fish but fish is wrong fish, because the Internet light has a sense of innovation, but also have the right choice, such as ofo sharing bicycles, sharing Although the car and the shared charging treasure are also innovative, they ended up failing because the period did not choose the right one. Perhaps the big environment of this period is not suitable for sharing economic products.

How can we become a pair of fish? First, others must first think of others. The struggle between market shares is a horizontal struggle, and product innovation and strategic innovation are vertical deep cultivation. Under the background of the Internet, the killing will not stop, but there will be no unicorn that the giant will kill.

How to avoid becoming a wrong fish? It is certainly true that the pace of the country's policies and the international development trend are correct, because artificial intelligence is the most important interest trend in development at home and abroad. Hearing also believes that artificial intelligence will be the last battle of the Internet in the future, robots will be the most advanced productivity, and speech semantics will be the root of artificial intelligence. Why do you say that? Because social construction is based on the group phenomenon of human beings, semantics is also an abstraction of group phenomena. In other words, all human behavior can be expressed in semantics. Then the semantic construction can be used to deal with machine behavior, which is true artificial intelligence.

}
Relevant articles recommend

Hot Products

> 3000 Pieces USD 0.18/Piece
> 1000 Pieces USD 0.22/Piece
> 100 Pieces USD 0.30/Piece
> 10 Pieces USD 0.37/Piece
> 100 Pieces USD 0.15/Piece
> 2000 Pieces USD 9.00/Piece
> 1000 Pieces USD 11.00/Piece
> 500 Pieces USD 13.00/Piece
> 100 Pieces USD 15.00/Piece
> 2500 Pieces USD 0.08/Piece
> 1000 Pieces USD 0.10/Piece
> 100 Pieces USD 0.12/Piece
> 10 Pieces USD 0.15/Piece
Top suppliers

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:Original Semiconductor, NXP,TI,ST,HIT,TOS,NS,ON,FSC,EL,HAR,ITS,NEC,JRC,SHARP,INFINEON,Sunlord,CJ,LRC,Arduino parts,etc.
4

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:Microchip,ATMEL,ADI,ON.NXP,TI,MPS,POWER,MAXIM, IR,VISHAY,XILINX,ALTERA,TOSHIBA ,AVAGO.MPS,INFINEON,LITEON
4

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:module,IC,Capacitance,resistance,connector
10

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:IC,Module, bluetooth chips, RF chips, USB-UART chips
17

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:Photo Coupler,Optocoupler,IC,TOS,ON,AVAGO,SHARP,RENESAS,CT,EL,LTV,TI,NXP,ST
1

Response Time

24h

Response Rate

100.00%

Product:IC(EPROM、MCU、Flash、PLD、SRAM/SDRAM )
11
Subscribe News

Enter your email address:

Contact Us

+86-755-83536845

One to One Customer Service

17190417227