Printed circuit board manufacturing process, after the outer layer is completed, the layer must be protected against soldering In order to avoid the oxidation of the outer layer or the short circuit of the solder. The existing soldering prevention method generally pre-processes the copper plate, and the screen position is filled with ink when the screen printing screen is printed, and the printing of the stop point net is performed at the same time; then the standing, pre-baking, rest and subsequent alignment, exposure, and Let stand, develop, post-baking process. The use of the stop point effect of the stop point net prevents the oil film from entering the hole too thick and causing the ink problem. Therefore, the production of the stop point net needs to be very strict, otherwise the stop point is too small, causing the ink to enter the hole, or the block point is too large, resulting in the exposed base. Serious quality problems such as materials. The yield rate of the product depends on the alignment of the stop points, and there is often a problem of ink blasting or bubble at the position of the plug hole, and the soldering and printing quality are unstable.
1. Pretreatment removes oxidation and oil to prevent contamination
2. Electrostatic spraying (SprayCoa ting) or semi-automatic printing press
3. Precure pre-curing of the upper process
4. Exposure uses the photographic properties of the ink. Image transfer through the negative film,Gently irradiate the place where the ink needs to be retained, so that it hardens to adhere to the surface of the board.
5.Develop with sodium carbonate will be The unhardened ink is washed away during exposure.
6. Post Cure requires further curing after liquid ink is developed to enhance solder resistance
7. Printing of Legend for easy access and maintenance
8.UV baking (UV Cure) using high temperature Dry the text and ink moisture to make it adhere to the board surface
1.Prevent chemical damage to the line
2. Maintain good insulation on the board
3. Prevent oxidation and various electrolyte hazards, which is good for post-process operations
4. Text is used to indicate the position of parts; easy to plug in customers; easy to repair