The new construction site of the 18th plant of Nanketai Power Plant, the Gongan accident was reported at about 2:30 pm on the 23rd, and two workers who carried out the tank work above the ultrapure tank. Suspected to be inhaled by nitrogen stun, the firefighters arrived at the present rescue, the two have no respiratory heartbeat (OHCA), emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation and medical treatment.
The 28-year-old worker named Li, who was sent to the Madou New Building Hospital, was ineffective. The emergency was declared at 5:39 pm; the 43-year-old Jiang was sent to Annan Hospital. The surnamed worker recovered his breathing heartbeat after being rescued, but he was still in a coma, without consciousness, and still in the rescue.
Nanke Bureau said that there were two employees in the new construction of the TSMC 18 factory, which was the 28-year-old Li surname of Aojia Jianao Technology Co., Ltd. Supervisor, and the 43-year-old Jiang surnamed worker of CITIC Glass, the underwriter, the dispatcher was dispatched to the site to carry out the labor inspection at the first time after the notification was received. The disaster site was suspended for two weeks. Further clarify the cause of nitrogen leakage.
The South City Fire Department said that it received a report from the public at 2:24 pm on the 23rd, and the South Branch of the North Park Road and Sanbaozhu Road in Anding District 18 In the newly-built factory, an accident occurred, and the fire station immediately dispatched the sub-units of Nanke, Shanhua and Tesuo to rescue, and simultaneously notified the Municipal Labor Bureau, the Environmental Protection Bureau, the Nanke Administration, the poisoning contingency team and other units. .
After the firefighters arrived at the scene, they found that two workers had no respiratory heartbeat above the nitrogen tank and were immediately rescued. It is understood that although the tank is empty, but there is a nitrogen pipeline connected, the volume is 72 cubic meters. Initially, when two workers were working above the tank, it was suspected that inadvertently inhaled the leaked nitrogen gas to cause hypoxia and fall into a coma.
Firefighters moved the two people from the top of the tank to the ground and sent them to Annan and Madou Xinlou Hospital for emergency treatment by ambulance, but The 28-year-old worker named Li has been declared dead; the 43-year-old Jiang surnamed worker recovered his breathing heartbeat after being rescued, but he was still in a coma.Still in the rescue. The details of the accidents of the whole work safety accident are subject to further investigation and clarification.
Nanke Administration said that the plant is a 5 nanometer plant under construction, and has ordered the Southco-Technology 18 plant to stop working for two weeks, while investigating the entire work If the environment at the job site improves well, you can apply for the reconnaissance in advance, but if it does not improve, it will continue to work.
And in March, at the factory, a worker accidentally fell to his death.
Two months ago, TSMC was blasted to produce scandals!
According to informed sources, TSMC has a suspected regulatory loophole in the handling of toxic exhaust.
TS CLEAN SYSteM AG, a supplier of exhaust gas treatment equipment from TSMC, sold 200 liters of reaction reagents to TSMC's exhaust gas treatment equipment between 2010 and 2018, but it was found to be effective. Fill less than 100 liters!
It is reported that the exhaust gas treatment equipment is used to treat highly toxic gases such as arsine alkane phosphazene produced by the ion implantation process. Insufficient, the actual exhaust gas treatment efficiency of the equipment is not comparable to the normal filling of the complete specification of 70 liters of equipment. CSAG has installed nearly 1,000 similar equipment in TSMC.
The cause of the incident originated from CSAG agent Taiwan Ji Qingkang. Recently, Ji Qingkang found that when they changed the pharmacy, they were 200 liters of original pharmacy in an exhaust gas treatment equipment purchased by CSAG for TSMC. Only half of the potions are filled.
In addition, the person who broke the news According to CSAG's internal report, the problem that CSAG supplies only half of the pharmacy to TSMC's pharmacy may begin as early as 2010.
TSMC needs The first problem to restore performance growth is that you can't make a mistake.