First, the reason
1)Battery is not used for a long time, and the voltage is low.
2) The input AC DC power cable is not connected.
3) The UPS internal boot circuit fault.
4) The UPS internal power supply circuit is faulty or the power supply is shorted.
5) The internal power device of the UPS is damaged.
1) Fully charge the battery.
2) Check if the input AC line is in good contact.
3) Check the UPS boot circuit.
4) Check the UPS power circuit.
5) Check if the components inside the UPS internal rectification boost inverter are damaged.
6) The UPS suddenly sounds a buzzer when it is in normal use.
1) User has Large load or large shock load starts.
2) The output terminal suddenly short-circuit.
3) The UPS internal inverter circuit is faulty.
4) The UPS protection detection circuit malfunctions.
1) When the A load is input, the order of the first and then the small is increased. B increases the power capacity of the UPS.
2) Check if the output of the UPS is short-circuited.
3) Check the UPSinverter.
4) Check the inside of the UPS Control circuit.
5) The UPS is working normally but the load device is abnormal.
1) The UPS output zero ground voltage is too high.
2) The UPS ground wire and the load device ground wire are not connected at the same point.
3) The load device is subject to abnormal interference.
1) Check the UPS grounding, if necessary, between the zero ground of the UPS output and a 1-3kΩresistor.
2) Connect the UPS ground to the load ground to the same point.
3) Restart the load device.