The TLV246x is a family of low-power rail-to-rail input/output operational amplifiers specifically designed for portable applications. The input common-mode voltage range extends beyond the supply rails for maximum dynamic range in low-voltage systems. The amplifier output has rail-to-rail performance with high-output-drive capability, solving one of the limitations of older rail-to-rail input/output operational amplifiers. This rail-to-rail dynamic range and high output drive make the TLV246x ideal for buffering analog-to-digital converters.
● Rail-to-Rail Output Swing
● Gain Bandwidth Product . . . 6.4 MHz
● ±80 mA Output Drive Capability
● Supply Current . . . 500 µA/channel
● Input Offset Voltage . . . 100 µV
● Input Noise Voltage . . . 11 nV/√Hz
● Slew Rate . . . 1.6 V/µs
● Micropower Shutdown Mode (TLV2460/3/5) . . . 0.3 µA/Channel
● Universal Operational Amplifier EVM
● Available in Q-Temp Automotive HighRel Automotive Applications Configuration Control/Print Support Qualification to Automotive Standards
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.