BA00BC0WFP/WT is a PNP output LDO regulator IC with the output current of 1A and a voltage accuracy of ±2%. Output voltage can be set (1.5V to 12V) by external resistor. Over-current protection circuit and thermal protection circuit are incorporated to prevent IC from being damaged by short and thermal break down.
1) Maximum output current : 1A
2) Output voltage setting by external resistor
3) Low drop-out voltage(1.5V to 12V) type with PNP output
4) Built-in over-current protection circuit to
prevent IC from being damaged by short
5) Built-in thermal protection circuit for protecting
thermal break down
6) Built-in ON/OFF switch to realize the shutdown current 0uA
7) TO252-5, TO220FP-5 package
8) C pin output voltage accuracy : ± 2%
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.