• Axial lead, designed for automatic insertion
• Non-inductively wound, extended foil construction
• Lead wire has metal end cap for connection to extended foil
• Moisture resistant
• Encased in an orange heat shrinkable polyolefin sleeve
• Available tape and reeled to EIA specifications for automatic insertion
Operating Temperature: - 55°C to + 85°C.
Capacitance Range: 0.0001µF to 0.39µF.
Capacitance Tolerance: ± 20%, ± 10%, ± 5%.
Other tolerances available upon request.
DC Voltage Rating: 80 WVDC to 600 WVDC.
Voltage Derating: At + 105°C: 70% of + 85°C rating.
At + 125°C: 50% of + 85°C rating.
Dissipation Factor: 1.0% maximum.
Voltage Test: 200% of rated voltage for 1 minute.
At + 25°C: 100,000 Megohm minimum.
At + 85°C: 15,000 Megohm minimum.
At + 105°C: 2000 Megohm minimum.
At + 125°C: 200 Megohm minimum.