This “standard recovery” rectifier diode series is military qualified to MIL-PRF-19500/228 and is ideal for high-reliability applications where a failure cannot be tolerated. These industry-recognized 1.0 Amp rated rectifiers for working peak reverse voltages from 200 to 1000 volts are hermetically sealed with voidless-glass construction using an internal “Category I” metallurgical bond. These devices are similar in ratings to the 1N5614 thru 1N5622 series where surface mount MELF package configurations are available by adding a “US” suffix (see separate datasheet for 1N5614US thru 1N5622US). Microsemi also offers numerous other rectifier products to meet higher and lower current ratings with various recovery time speed requirements including fast and ultrafast device types in both through-hole and surface mount packages.
• Popular JEDEC registered 1N3611 thru 1N3614 and 1N3597 series
• Voidless hermetically sealed glass package
• Triple-Layer Passivation
• Internal “Category I” Metallurgical bonds
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage 200 to 1000 Volts.
• JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV available per MIL-PRF-19500/286 (for JANS, see 1N5614-5622 series)
• Surface mount equivalents also available in a square end-cap MELF configuration with “US” suffix (also see 1N5614US thru 1N5622US)
• Junction & Storage Temperature: -65oC to +175oC
• Thermal Resistance: 38oC/W junction to lead at 3/8 inch (10 mm) lead length from body
• Average Rectified Forward Current (IO): 1.0 Amps @ TA = 100ºC and 0.30 Amps at 150ºC
• Forward Surge Current: 30 Amps @ 8.3 ms half-sine
• Solder Temperatures: 260ºC for 10 s (maximum)
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.