The 1N4148 and 1N4448 are high-speed switching diodes fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) packages.
1. Hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) package
2. High switching speed: max. 4 ns
3. General application
4. Continuous reverse voltage: max. 75 V
5. Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 100 V
6. Repetitive peak forward current: max. 450 mA.
Philips Semiconductors was acquired by NXP Semiconductors.
NXP Semiconductors, formerly Philips Semiconductors, has fifty years of innovation and a rich IP portfolio that firmly establishes NXP as Europe's second largest semiconductor company.