This surface mountable 1 watt Zener diode series is electrically equivalent to the 1N4728A thru 1N4764A registration in the DO-41 equivalent package except that it meets the JEDEC surface mount outline DO-213AB. It is an ideal selection for applications of high density and low parasitic requirements for voltage regulation. Standard voltage tolerance is +/- 5% with tighter tolerances available down to 1%. With its glass hermetic qualities, it may also be used for high reliability applications when required by a source control drawing (SCD).
• Electrically similar to the JEDEC registered 1N4728 thru 1N4764 zener series
• Zener voltages available 3.3V to 100V
• Standard voltage tolerances are +/- 5% with “A” suffix and 10 % with no suffix identification
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Options for screening in accordance with MIL-PRF-19500 for JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS are available by adding MQ, MX, MV, or MSP prefixes respectively to part numbers.
• Surface mount equivalents also available as SMAJ4728A to SMAJ4764A and SMAJ4728A to SMAJ4764A
• Plastic body axial-leaded Zener equivalents are also available as 1N4728A to 1N4764A
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Wide selection from 3.3 to 100 V
• Leadless package for surface mounting
• Ideal for high density mounting
• Nonsensitive to ESD
• Hermetically sealed glass package
• Specified capacitance (see Figure 2)
• Inherently radiation hard per MicroNote 050
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.