The popular 1N4728AP thru 1N4764AP series of 1.0 watt Zeners provides voltage regulation in a selection from 3.3 to 100 volts in 5% tolerances with other tighter tolerances also available as identified by different suffix letters in the part number. These plastic encapsulated Zeners are moisture classified as Level 1 with no dry pack required. They are also available in various military screening levels by adding a prefix identifier as described in the Features below. These plastic molded Zeners with a P suffix provide a lower thermal resistance compared to the glass-body (G suffix) option for these same JEDEC part numbers. Both package options are available by Microsemi in RoHS Compliant devices with an “e3” suffix. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener products to meet higher and lower power and test current applications.
• JEDEC registered 1N4728A to 1N4764A
• Extensive voltage selection from 3.3 to 100 V
• Options for screening in accordance with MIL-PRF-19500 for JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, and JANS are available by adding MQ, MX, MV, or MSP prefixes respectively to part numbers.
• Surface mount equivalents available as SMAJ4728A to SMAJ4764A and MLL4728A to MLL4764A (consult factory for others)
• RoHS Compliant devices available by adding “e3” suffix
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Regulates voltage over a broad operating current and temperature range
• Standard voltage tolerances are plus/minus 5% with A suffix and 10 % with no suffix identification
• Tight tolerances available in plus or minus 2% or 1% with C or D suffix respectively
• Flexible axial-lead mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020
• Moisture classification is Level 1 per IPC/JEDEC J STD-020B with no dry pack required
Microsemi Corporation offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets. Products include high-performance and radiation-hardened analog mixed-signal integrated circuits, FPGAs, SoCs and ASICs; power management products; timing and synchronization devices and precise time solutions, setting the world’s standard for time; voice processing devices; RF solutions; discrete components; enterprise storage and communication solutions, security technologies and scalable anti-tamper products; Ethernet solutions; Power-over-Ethernet ICs and midspans; as well as custom design capabilities and services.
Microsemi is now a subsidiary of Microchip Technology Inc.