1500 Watt Peak Power Zener Transient Voltage Suppressors Unidirectional*
The SMC series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients. They have
excellent clamping capability, high surge capability, low zener impedance and fast response time. The SMC series is supplied in ON Semiconductor’s exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable Surmetic package and is ideally suited for use in communication systems, automotive, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications.
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 5.0 V to 78 V
• Standard Zener Breakdown Voltage Range − 6.7 V to 91.25 V
• Peak Power − 1500 W @ 1 ms
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (>16 KV) per Human Body Model
• Maximum Clamp Voltage @ Peak Pulse Current
• Low Leakage < 5 A Above 10 V
• UL 497B for Isolated Loop Circuit Protection
• Maximum Temperature Coefficient Specified
• Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.