Designed primarily for full-wave ac control applications, such as light dimmers, motor controls, heating controls and power supplies; or wherever full–wave silicon gate controlled solid–state devices are needed. Triac type thyristors switch from a blocking to a conducting state for either polarity of applied main terminal voltage with positive or negative gate triggering.
• Blocking Voltage to 800 Volts
• All Diffused and Glass Passivated Junctions for Greater Parameter Uniformity and Stability
• Small, Rugged, Thermowatt Construction for Low Thermal Resistance, High Heat Dissipation and Durability
• Gate Triggering Guaranteed in all Four Quadrants
• For 400 Hz Operation, Consult Factory
• Device Marking: Logo, Device Type, e.g., 2N6344, Date Code
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.