The 4N29/A, 4N30, 4N31, 4N32(1) and 4N33(1) devices consist of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon photodarlington detector.
This series is designed for use in applications requiring high collector output currents at lower input currents.
• Higher Sensitivity to Low Input Drive Current
• Meets or Exceeds All JEDEC Registered Specifications
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the suffix “V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
• Low Power Logic Circuits
• Interfacing and coupling systems of different potentials and impedances
• Telecommunications Equipment
• Portable Electronics
• Solid State Relays