The general purpose optocouplers consist of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode driving a silicon phototransistor in a 6-pin dual in-line package.
• Also available in white package by specifying -M suffix, eg. 4N25-M
• UL recognized (File # E90700)
• VDE recognized (File # 94766)
- Add option V for white package (e.g., 4N25V-M)
- Add option 300 for black package (e.g., 4N25.300)
• Power supply regulators
• Digital logic inputs
• Microprocessor inputs
ROHM Semiconductor designs and manufactures semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic components for the wireless, computer, automotive, and consumer electronics markets. ROHM Semiconductor's product portfolio ranges from audio/video ICs, wireless audio links, image sensors, noise protection discretes, memory products with double-cell technology, energy-efficient power management components, and LEDs.